Dessiana, Shop Heroes City Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

City Raid & Event Info: November 2019

Go down

City Raid & Event Info: November 2019 Empty City Raid & Event Info: November 2019

Post by Dessy Thu Nov 07, 2019 11:45 pm

City Raid & Event Info: November 2019 00raid17

Trade Wars: The Trade Wars event is once every 2 weeks, starting right after a raid ends.

City Raids:
The new raids take 160K points to complete, which means the new "fair share" of 1/25th of the points = 6.4K per player.
For players still below that: be aware that I will slowly start increasing the minimum towards it. details here in the 2nd post.

Other:
-Raid Cycle Challenge #3: 8 November - ???.
At the end of the raid cycle (normally 11 raids), I'll do an extra prize draw again.
Based on experience with previous years, I'm expecting the cycle will reset/end early with the start of the new year. So it may be 8 raids instead of 11.
Prize list will include at least one mythical city raid or similar level item again & lots of other nice items =)
Odds will be based on your raid score average of the 11 raids: raffle (lottery) style, every 1000 points = 1 ticket.
You can find your current average and scores on the event spreadsheet

City Raids:

1-3 November: Black Flags Rising (Ended)
-Random: 2x Legendary lvl 40 Twilight Robe Jerith Geros & Joycelina
-Random 6.4K+: Epic lvl 54 Starfrost Skates  Courtney  
This is the final raid of the cycle. Raid Cycle Challenge #2 draw results & prize list can be found here=)

8-10 November: Vermin Infestation (Ended)
-Top 10 & 2 Random: Epic lvl 50 gaia's essence

winners:
Top 10: Ranklar, silentlegion, jeeker, tsumo, squark, fenton, evilfish, viniciro, alma & joycelina
Random: Plop & Will

15-17 November: Smashing Bones (Ended)
-Random: 3x Epic lvl 54 Starfrost Skates
winners: Courtney, SilentLegion & Squark

22-24 November: Demonic Invasion (Ended)
-Random: 3x Epic lvl 54 Starfrost Skates
winners: Tsumo, Ghosage & Evilfish

Keeping things simple again this weekend, bigger raffle with some legendary skill items & endless bonus next weekend =)

29 Nov - 1 Dec: Howling Mountain (Ended)  Raffle (lottery), 1000 points/ticket
-2x Legendary lvl 40 item of your choice: Balmung or Midas Gloves (Support II pack items) or Mystic Ring (Healer II pack item)
-4x Legendary lvl 30 Relic Blade (Energetic III)
-2x Mythical lvl 9 Moon Boots (Boots, Energetic I)
-Endless bonus: 1 extra mythical lvl 17 Lunarod (Staff, Healer I, 3500 power) added to the prize pool per endless stage completed.

Raffle results are in! Endless 7 completed, so 7 mythical luna rods added to the prize pool  Smile   193 total tickets collected, and the RNG selected the following winners (listed on the right):
City Raid & Event Info: November 2019 Raffle29

Old rewards still unclaimed:
-
Dessy
Dessy
Admin

http://dessiana.webs.com

Back to top Go down