Dessiana, Shop Heroes City Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

City Raid Event Info: 16-18 February

+4
Ranrar
k02
Dessy
Zarus
8 posters

Go down

City Raid Event Info: 16-18 February Empty City Raid Event Info: 16-18 February

Post by Dessy Tue Feb 13, 2018 7:31 am

Event Style: Random
Everyone will have the same chance of winning this week.  

Prizepool:
-4x Epic lvl 25 Mystic Scroll           (1500 power/~90 gems)
-3x Epic lvl 37 Tidemaker (mace)  (2025power/~40gems)
-4x Epic lvl 31 Spider (bow)          (1575 power/~24gems)

Standard Prizes, you're free to do with these as you wish (use, sell, fuse, etc.)
Players passing: Illat, Trosdan, Zarus, Dessy, Ranrar, (Andy)

Winners have been selected & posted in a new post below

Extra rewards by Zarus: Random NBG
Zarus has generously added a lot of legendary+ quality items again.
Extra requirement: NBG (Need Before Greed), Check his post below and apply if you wish for items that you could use as upgrades for your heroes. Winners will be selected with random rolls (players that applied and are above fair share will all have an equal chance at winning).

Zarus wrote:
Usual NoG-style for everyone above fair share distribution.
This week I'll be giving away few skilled gold/magic items, so, please, consider your NoG carefully! Tho who cares, if I wouldnt me, I would apply for every item I post  Very Happy
P.S. Sheesh, so many items. Perhaps we should split it in two...

ItemQualityQuantityLvBPSkill
Skadi's CharmMythical135ENone
Skadi's CharmLegendary135ENone
Cat's EyeLegendary134CNone
Goddess' TearLegendary238RHealer I @ Legendary
ElixirMythical126UCHealer I @ Legendary
ElixirLegendary126UCHealer I @ Legendary
Rejuvinating TeaLegendary126UCHealer I @ Legendary
Evil SealLegendary226UCEnergetic I @ Legendary
ApocalyptusLegendary232REnergetic I @ Legendary
Crystal ShieldLegendary130RSupplier I @ Epic
Wise CapLegendary127RWise I @ Epic
King's GauntletsLegendary225UCCommander I @ Epic
Flame GreavesLegendary127UCFireball @ Epic
Frozen HelmLegendary123UCProtector I @ Epic

Healer/Energetic and high level items = main prize tier, and the rest would be rolled among those, who was not so lucky.

NBG Confirmations so far:
-K02: either skadi, goddess' tear, the myth elixir, and the crystal shield would be big upgrades for me.
-Sansacibolla: most likely everything would be an upgrade (any preference?)
-Ranrar: Zarus: Hells ya. Every item would be an upgrade for me. All in.(any preference?)
-Esso: I'd like to be added to the list for a chance at the elixer's from Zarus
-Will: Skadi, Goddess' Tear, Elixir, Crystal Shield, Evil Seal

Old rewards still unclaimed:
-Moneybear: 1 Legendary item of your choice: Moon Walkers (Energetic I) OR Noble Plate (Support I)
-Rastlin: 1 mythical item of your choice: Raccoon Ranger (Scavenger I) OR Lion Boots (Leader I)
-(PuniYa: check last week's rewards, did you request the 2nd item from Zarus yet?)

Last edited by Dessy on Wed Feb 28, 2018 12:56 am; edited 40 times in total (Reason for editing : nbg confirmations updated & corrected the shield's level)
Dessy
Dessy
Admin

http://dessiana.webs.com

Back to top Go down

City Raid Event Info: 16-18 February Empty Re: City Raid Event Info: 16-18 February

Post by Dessy Tue Feb 13, 2018 8:27 am

Zarus, you asked for a list of players above fair share that got unlucky rolls with rewards lately. To add extra rewards just for them.
I'm having a hard time figuring out who's been most unlucky lol. Even with the data under my nose it seems pretty well balanced, here's an overview of the last 6 weeks. (Everyone that was active won 2 or more legendary items in that period).

Green raidscore = Player won a prize that week
Red score = below fair share that week
City Raid Event Info: 16-18 February Raid_p10

I haven't counted all the item values as it would simply take too much time.
As I'm mixing full random weeks with top+random and raffles, the highest activity players should recieve slightly more valuable rewards on average.
But most of the lower raiders have gotten quite lucky lately I think, moneybear would be the unluckiest lately with "only" 4 items in 6 weeks, but he got really lucky just before that winning your mythical gold stitch.

We’ve had 2 months of quite amazing city rewards. Thanks for adding so many items to the prize pool Zarus =)
Extra raid rewards are always just a small bonus, the value of the “standard” city raid rewards are beyond anything we could keep up with to produce as raid prizes.
Dessy
Dessy
Admin

Back to top Go down

City Raid Event Info: 16-18 February Empty Re: City Raid Event Info: 16-18 February

Post by Zarus Tue Feb 13, 2018 8:03 pm

Des, Ive got your point and my sunny kind heart weakness kinda weared off Twisted Evil .
So, back to usual NoG-style for everyone above fair share distribution.
This week I'll be giving away few skilled gold/magic items, so, please, consider your NoG carefully! Tho who cares, if I wouldnt me, I would apply for every item I post  Very Happy
And Des, dont be shy to participate on any item you want, I think you deserve it as the best raider!
P.S. Sheesh, so many items. Perhaps we should split it in two...

ItemQualityQuantityLvBPSkill
Skadi's CharmMythical135ENone
Skadi's CharmLegendary135ENone
Cat's EyeLegendary134CNone
Goddess' TearLegendary238RHealer I @ Legendary
ElixirMythical126UCHealer I @ Legendary
ElixirLegendary126UCHealer I @ Legendary
Rejuvinating TeaLegendary126UCHealer I @ Legendary
Evil SealLegendary226UCEnergetic I @ Legendary
ApocalyptusLegendary232REnergetic I @ Legendary
Crystal ShieldLegendary132RSupplier I @ Epic
Wise CapLegendary127RWise I @ Epic
King's GauntletsLegendary225UCCommander I @ Epic
Flame GreavesLegendary127UCFireball @ Epic
Frozen HelmLegendary123UCProtector I @ Epic

Last edited by Zarus on Wed Feb 14, 2018 9:08 pm; edited 1 time in total
Zarus
Zarus

https://zarusjamer.github.io/shopheroes/

Back to top Go down

Post by Dessy Tue Feb 13, 2018 10:57 pm

I'll leave it up to you how you want to distribute them, 18 items NoG will over-cover the amount of players with need applications for sure =)

And thank you for the offer, same goes for you and the other players that keep passing on everything. If any of the raid prizes I'm adding would be interesting and you'd want in on certain rolls just let me know.

Dessy
Dessy
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Zarus Wed Feb 14, 2018 9:12 pm

You can add Healer/Energetic and high level items to main prize tier, and the rest would be rolled among those, who was not so lucky.
As you could see, those items below Apoc are my stuff used by Karal Very Happy
Zarus
Zarus

https://zarusjamer.github.io/shopheroes/

Back to top Go down

Post by Dessy Thu Feb 15, 2018 3:29 am

No need confirmations so far.
First post updated.

I'm just going with a standard 5+ epic rewards this weekend, so I will list both of our prizepools seperate because else I'm going to get several passes from players that think it's all NBG and they're not allowed to use them as fusion fodder or sell them =P
(Next big raffle for me will probably be the dragonfire potion bp raid in 4 weeks. Oracle Armor bp raid this weekend > Gaia's Flute bp > Stakeshooter bp > Dragonfire Potion bp)

and just an idea:
If there aren't many need confirmations & you'd want everything to go to players that would use it on heroes, I could just add a max 1 prize per person limit.
The remaining prizes could be moved to the rewards of next week which would give players a bit more time to look at them and apply.
Dessy
Dessy
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by k02 Fri Feb 16, 2018 4:15 am

Re: NBG items

Cursory glance: looks like either skadi, goddess' tear, the myth elixir, and the crystal shield would be big upgrades for me.

Note: Crystal shield is item level 30, not 32.

k02

Back to top Go down

Post by Ranrar Fri Feb 16, 2018 5:54 am

Dessy: Please do not consider me for any items in this weeks raid.

Zarus: Hells ya. Every item would be an upgrade for me. All in.

As always, Good grief you two. Thank you for all you do for our town. Amazing.

Ranrar

Back to top Go down

Post by Sansacibolla Fri Feb 16, 2018 10:48 am

Hi guys this is my first raid i'll do my best! About the items in the prizepoll everything Dessy and Zarus posted is an upgrade for my heroes, it happens that i win something just give me what the others don't need Smile

Ty for your effort

Sansacibolla

Back to top Go down

Post by Dessy Sun Feb 18, 2018 1:56 am

Only 3 confirmations so far for Zarus' amazing prizepool. I'm hoping to see a few more before the raid ends, very nice items, I'm sure there's a lot more neighbours that could use these as upgrades for their heroes.

Zarus, if the amount of confirmations stays low, you could just let each of them pick an item they like.
And did you want to keep the rest of the pool to NBG for next week?
Dessy
Dessy
Admin

Back to top Go down

City Raid Event Info: 16-18 February Empty Register for a chance at elixers from Zarus

Post by Esso Sun Feb 18, 2018 4:00 am

Dessy,

I'd like to be added to the list for a chance at the elixer's from Zarus. I finally unlocked elixer today, and I have added it to my spreadsheat for team planning. I'm getting close to finishing my support and energetic items, so healer is next Smile

Thanks!

- Esso

Esso

Back to top Go down

Post by Will Sun Feb 18, 2018 8:36 pm

Hi Dessy,
these are the ones Id like to be put on the list for: Skadi, Goddess' Tear, Elixir, Crystal Shield, Evil Seal
Will
Will

Back to top Go down

City Raid Event Info: 16-18 February Empty Lucky Winners

Post by Dessy Mon Feb 19, 2018 1:26 am

Winners of Zarus' Prize Pool
Only 5 NBG confirmations, with 18 prizes, so I'd rather give players some choice between all those items instead of assigning an item at random.

In case several players would prefer the same item, I did hit a random roll to decide who gets priority/gets to chose first. The order that came out was Esso, Will, k02, Sansacibolla, Ranrar.

#1: Esso: Mythical Elixir
#2: Will: Mythical Skadi's Charm
#3: K02: Legendary Skadi's Charm
#4: Sansacibolla: Legendary Goddess' Tear
#5: Ranrar: Legendary Goddess' Tear

Standard Epic Prize Winners:
-Epic lvl 25 Mystic Scroll: Courtney, Lee, Esso, Evilfish
-Epic lvl 37 Tidemaker (mace): Sansacibolla, Sparhawk, D3athslay3r2015
-Epic lvl 31 Spider (bow): Plop, Joycelina, Highspar, Fritz

-Special extra, if you still haven't recieved the one you won from Pixie's Raid Challenge: Epic Gaia's Essence, Jerith Geros
(Pixie still got no response from Darkis about it, who was the GM that should have moved it)

-For anyone that didn't win anything, you're welcome to request an epic lvl 28 wisdom mark (ring) if you like. (around 15 gems value, which makes it fall a bit below the standard of raid prizes)

Last edited by Dessy on Tue Feb 20, 2018 3:51 am; edited 6 times in total
Dessy
Dessy
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Dessy Mon Feb 19, 2018 3:26 am

And just storing the raidscore images here again that I've entered into pixie's raid challenge for a small chance at extra prizes.

2k+ raidscore needed to qualify, 10K+ to qualify for an extra draw, you can check the details here: http://forum.shopheroes.com/viewtopic.php?f=9&t=9150

City Raid Event Info: 16-18 February 19-2-210
City Raid Event Info: 16-18 February 19-2-212
City Raid Event Info: 16-18 February 19-2-213
City Raid Event Info: 16-18 February 19-2-211
Dessy
Dessy
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sansacibolla Mon Feb 19, 2018 12:38 pm

Great! for me pretty much all of the items are a great upgrade, maybe goddes tear is the best one, can i request it? (I don't want to take something someone could need in future so if it's bettere i requeste somethining else just tell me Smile

Sansacibolla

Back to top Go down

Post by JerithGeros Tue Feb 20, 2018 3:12 am

I gotta get into the habit of checking here, lol...

All those legendaries would have upgraded one of my heroes. I was late on this one, so it can wait to next week. Smile

JerithGeros

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down