Dessiana, Shop Heroes City Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

City Raid Event Info: 28-30 December

Go down

City Raid Event Info: 28-30 December Empty City Raid Event Info: 28-30 December

Post by Dessy Mon Dec 24, 2018 5:46 am

City Raid: Night of the Curse (Gaia’s Flute blueprint)
Double loot heroes:  Azula, Karal & Odette

Event Style: Raffle
Standard City Raffle (Lottery), every 500 points = 1 ticket
(check our website, below the city info for a detailed explanation of how raffles in the city work)

Prize pool: *Winners added:*
-1x Legendary lvl  48 G.F.G. (gun, 5750 power, TH Value ~2000gems)Bachaan
-1x Legendary lvl  47 Devil Dust (remedy, 3900 power, TH Value ~1100gems)Joycelina
-2x Legendary lvl  47 Pirate Pistol (gun, 4650 power, TH Value ~600gems) Ranrar & Fenton
-1x Legendary lvl  46 Earthen Mail (armor, 3750 power, TH Value ~600gems) Matze
-1x Legendary lvl  45 Azure Ring (3650 power, TH Value ~550gems) Jerith Geros
-5x Legendary lvl  26 Evil Seal (spell, energetic, 1750 power, TH value ~130gems)Highspar, Filip, Danean, Sandal2110 & Squark
-4x Legendary lvl  33 Shredder (projectile, 1900 power, TH Value ~110gems) Esso, Plop, Courtney & Will
-2x Legendary lvl  31 Coldfire Dust (remedy, 1750 power, TH value ~100gems) Maharilya & Evilfish
-2x Mythical    lvl    9 Moonboots (Energetic, 1050 power, TH value ~100gems) Viniciro & k02
-2x Legendary lvl  18 Noble Plate (armor, support I, 1250 power, TH value ~80gems) Tzell & LunaticX

The last raid of 2018! So it's time for a big raffle with some nice legendary items to celebrate =)
I've made some higher end legendaries so several players will get very lucky & lots of decent mid level legendaries and some skill items for everyone else.
1 prize for every player, happy new year all =)

Notes:
-I'm presuming the usual 4 players are passing: Illatoriach, Trosdan, Zarus & Myself. Guys, if you do see something interesting in the prizepool you want a chance at just let me know =)

-A few players may not be able to city request the lvl 45-48 prizes due to the game's level restriction. You'll either have to be within 5 levels of the item, or own the blueprint, or have come across it before (from questing or opening bags).
So for the players outside the 5 level range: If you are capable of requesting (some of) them, just let me know which ones before the raid ends/draws are done to have a chance.
And if someone would prefer me to hang onto the item untill they reach the level to request it, that's an option too of course.

(-gem values copied from the Trade House on thursday to determine the order of the draws. They're merely an indication, gem values fluctuate a lot, etc, etc.)
(-1 prize per player: I know this is a busy weekend for many, so I'll be mild with the fair share+ requirement. Should anyone not be able to cover it, I'll exclude them from the higher item draws but they'll still be welcome to request a leg noble plate)

Last edited by Dessy on Fri Jan 11, 2019 1:18 am; edited 3 times in total
Dessy
Dessy
Admin

http://dessiana.webs.com

Back to top Go down

City Raid Event Info: 28-30 December Empty Re: City Raid Event Info: 28-30 December

Post by Dessy Mon Dec 31, 2018 10:30 am

Nice last raid, endless 9 completed =)

The raffle calculations & prize draws:
City Raid Event Info: 28-30 December 31-12-10
Dessy
Dessy
Admin

http://dessiana.webs.com

Back to top Go down