Dessiana, Shop Heroes City Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Low Activity, Inactivity & City Removal

4 posters

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

Go down

Low Activity, Inactivity & City Removal - Page 2 Empty Re: Low Activity, Inactivity & City Removal

Post by Dessy Mon Nov 12, 2018 2:01 am

-Spandex!!! has been removed from the city as he's been inactive for 2 weeks
Dessy
Dessy
Admin

http://dessiana.webs.com

Back to top Go down

Low Activity, Inactivity & City Removal - Page 2 Empty Re: Low Activity, Inactivity & City Removal

Post by Dessy Thu Aug 22, 2019 1:14 am

-Zarus has been removed from the city as he quit playing
Dessy
Dessy
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Dessy Mon Oct 21, 2019 3:53 am

-Bachaan, Danean & Sandal2110 removed from the city a few weeks ago for 1-11gemming on TW.

-Destinus city removed last week because he only scored 215points on his first raid with us.

-Tzell city removed for not covering fair share on both TW and raids
Dessy
Dessy
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Danean Fri Nov 15, 2019 12:41 pm

Dessy,

Now that you have posted the reason that you kicked us from your city I wanted to give you our side of the story and ask you a very serious question.

After the massive changes that were made to the “new” tradewars on Aug 5 Baachan and I (Danean) were very frustrated and in fact almost quit the game over them. We did not think it was worth spending over 500 gems in the hope of receiving 500 gems in rewards. So yes we stopped spending more than 22 gems per day on trade wars. Despite this low gem spending we were never in the bottom 5 after the Aug 5 TW. Baachan in fact was in the top 12 on the Sept 5th TW.

After you posted your pending kick announcement on Sept 5 we decided that we wanted to stay in the city so we resolved to spend 500 gems and score at least 40,000 points in the next trade war. Which is exactly what we did. Baachan in fact scored over 50,000 points and placed in the top 10.

We were surprised to find out that your post was directed at only three players. We knew we were two of them but given the public post we assumed that there were far more players that were 1-11 gemming on TW, especially given the number of players below 40,000 points on the Sept 5th TW. If you were only concerned about 3 players we wondered why you did not PM us directly. We also wondered how so many other players could be scoring so low if they were not also 1-11 gemming. 5 players scored less than half of the points that Baachan did during the Sept 19 TW.

We were even more surprised with how quickly you booted us from the city without even talking to us first because, according to your discord message, Baachan only INVESTED 11 gems on day two. If you had talked to us first you would have found out that she spent 200 gems to score over 3000 points playing a 4th round of dominion INSTEAD of investing 50 gems to get only 750 points. We thought this was a good thing, to spend more gems in order to score more points, not something that would get us kicked from the city. And then you kicked me (Danean) without saying anything at all, despite the fact that I DID invest 61 gems each day. Not to mention the fact that I have been one of your top raiders since the day we joined your city, averaging almost twice as many points as anyone else other than you and Illiatoriach in the first raid challenge.

So my question for you Dessy is this. What should we have done during the Sept 19 TW to convince you NOT to kick us from your city? Because spending over 500 gems and scoring over 40,000 points as you asked us to do in your Sept 5th post was obviously not enough. What would have been enough?

Thank you in advance for you answer.

Danean

Back to top Go down

Post by Dessy Fri Nov 22, 2019 1:01 am

Danean I’ve already explained it on discord, and I have no idea why you’re asking me again 2 months later, because you already know why.

You’ve both been leeching on Trade Wars, single and 10gemming through events for higher personal gain, at the expense of everyone else in the city.
I said I would city remove the few 1 and 10gemmers if I found out who they were, you had the nerve to act innocent and ask me to explain how I could see that. You actually tried to hide it after that, made up fake excuses for your scores & you chose to ignore all messages and warnings about it.
You took huge risk leeching, betting I wouldn’t find out & you got caught!
I gave you 4 more chances/events after I found out and you didn’t take any of them. get over it.

Quit the 1001-nonsense-excuses-lists. I already replied to your last ones. Your claim that she only missed a single investment once was bullshit, so was your claim she invested an extra 161gems every day in contribution sets. A person can’t confirm they accidently missed pushing a button… if she actually knew she missed it, it wasn’t accidental & she could still have pushed it but she chose not  to. You both know you missed pushing a whole lot of buttons, something  you claim you “freely admitted”, which really isn’t the term that’s used for denying and lying about something (for months) and only confessing to it after being caught.
We have a whole topic for fair share discussion, if you had concerns or suggestions you could have shared them there, but instead you privately decided it’s better for you to invest far less than everyone else.
Bachaan also did not score 50K+ as you now claim, nor did she end up in the top 10 & I have no idea where you’re getting all your other numbers from either.
You’re now even resorting to accusing other players of doing less investments. Some players indicated they lacked the essential hero PvP skills and couldn’t copy my team yet that event, so they missed out on the free 20-30K+ extra points from PvP that you both did get, thanks to me.
And when I shared that PvP knowledge for a huge point boost, I made it very clear in city chat and the New Trade Wars info post, that I wouldn’t let that knowledge be misused by leeches as a super lame higher score excuse.  

I have no intention of inviting you back in. We have 20+ honest players always going well above the minimums,  and I really do have better things to do with my time than checking your score increments for minimums every day on every event & having to make constant overviews, of how your actual investments and numbers don’t match with the story of what you claimed you did.
Dessy
Dessy
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Danean Fri Nov 22, 2019 1:49 pm

Thank you for your reply. I have a screenshot showing the results of the sept 19 tw. That is where I am getting my numbers from. I notice that you did not post those results as you had all previous ones. You keep talking about previous tws. I was talking only about the sept 19 tw. Thank you and good luck.

Danean

Back to top Go down

Post by Dessy Thu Nov 28, 2019 9:35 pm

-Esso has been removed from the city as he quit playing
Dessy
Dessy
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Dessy Tue May 05, 2020 6:22 am

-Will has been removed from the city as he quit playing
-Tsumo has been removed from the city as he quit playing
Dessy
Dessy
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2